554 kcal / 370 g can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||49.8|
|Vitamin A||31159 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||205 ppm|
|Vitamin D||1554 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||741 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.52|
|Chondroitin Sulphate||4 ppm|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
|Body weight (kg)||Cans 370 g|
|2.5||1/3 - 1/2|
|5||1/2 - 3/4|
|10||1 - 1 1/3|
|20||1 2/3 - 2 1/4|
|30||2 1/4 - 3|
|40||2 2/3 - 3 3/4|
|50||3 1/4 - 4 1/2|
|60 +||3/40 per kg|
MIXED FEEDING GUIDE
|MIXED FEEDING GUIDE|
|Body weight (kg)||Cans 370 g||Dry grams|
|50 +||2||+||6 per kg|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
COMPOSITION: Cereals, oils and fats, vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin, eggs and egg derivatives, meat and animal derivatives, minerals, various sugars.Protein sources: Soybean meal, dried egg, maize gluten meal, dried egg yolk.Highly digestible carbohydrates: Rice, maize starch.
The liver is your dog's largest internal organ with many functions, including the digestion and conversion of nutrients, the removal of toxic substances from the blood and the storage of vitamins and minerals. The liver has an amazing ability to repair and regenerate itself, and nutrition plays a vital role in this process.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® l/d®, clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's liver health. In fact, l/d is formulated to help protect vital liver function
How it works:
- Moderate levels of high quality protein
- High L-carnitine & L-arginine levels
- Appropriate level of zinc
- Low copper
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps reduce liver workload allowing liver tissue to regenerate
- Helps maintain normal fat metabolism in the liver
- Helps avoid nutrient deficiencies commonly related to liver issues
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's® Prescription Diet® l/d® Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting