הזז להגדלת התמונה
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET
c/d Multicare Stew for Dogs
Nutrition shown to lower risk of most common urinary bladder stones & to dissolve struvite stones
צורך / מאפיין
with Chicken & added Vegetables
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
#1 VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
266 kcal / 12.5 oz (354 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||48.6 %|
|Crude Fiber||5.1 %|
|Vitamin C||8 ppm|
|Vitamin E||825 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.8 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.42 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
Adult maintenance Mixed Feeding Guide
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - 354 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||2||+||8 g per kg|
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - 12.5 oz (354 g) cans|
|60+||50 g per kg|
Prescription Diet™ k/d™ Canine Stew is a complete dietetic pet food for the support of renal function in cases of chronic or temporary renal insufficiency in adult dogs. This dietetic pet food has a low level of phosphorus and a restricted level of protein of high quality.
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives (chicken 10%), cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetables (1.5%), oils and fats, minerals, vegetable protein extracts, seeds. Urine alkalising substances : Potassium citrate (1 g/kg).
Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare clinical nutrition specially formulated to support a dog's urinary health and reduce the risk of struvite and calcium oxalate stones. This wet food is made with chicken and has an irresistible taste that your dog will love.
How it works:
- Helps lower concentration of building blocks of bladder stones
- Controlled calcium & sodium, & added potassium citrate
- Enriched with Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil to support urinary health
How it helps:
- Formulated to dissolve struvite stones and lower recurrence risk
- Lowers risk for formation and recurrence of calcium oxalate stones
- Helps maintain a healthy bladder
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare stew for dogs with chicken & added vegetables is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition a dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help a dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting