הזז להגדלת התמונה
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET
i/d Sensitive Dog Food
Highly digestible nutrition to nourish the gut microbiome and reduce digestive upsets
צורך / מאפיין
with Egg & Rice
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
#1 VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
3904 kcal/kg (390 kcal/100g)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||41.2 %|
|Crude Fiber||3.3 %|
|Vitamin A||13391 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||121 ppm|
|Vitamin D||1090 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||656 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.42 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.77 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - (grams) - Adult maintenance||Amount per Day - (grams) - Growth less than 4 months||Amount per Day - (grams) - Growth 4 to 9 months||Amount per Day - (grams) - Growth 10 to 12 months|
Please note - for customers who have previously fed this diet prior to the inclusion of ActivBiome+ technology, it is recommended you transition your pet to the upgraded formula over a 7 day period. Please consult your vet for any additional information
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement. In case you are using Hill's measuring cup please refer to cup.hillspet.com
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
COMPOSITION: Cereals (brewers' rice 30%), eggs (18%) and egg derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, minerals, derivatives of vegetable origin, meat and animal derivatives, fruit, seeds. Highly digestible ingredients: Brewers' rice, dried whole eggs, maize gluten meal, animal fat, vegetable oil. Protein sources: Dried whole eggs, maize gluten meal. Carbohydrate sources: Brewers' rice, barley, oats.
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Sensitive dietetic pet food provides all the nutrition your dog needs and can be used long-term. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
This dry food is made with delicious ingredients and has an irresistible taste that dogs love.
How it works:
- Highly digestible formula with specially selected proteins & carbohydrates
- Unique prebiotic blend to fuel activity of beneficial gut bacteria
- High energy density; Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Formulated to reduce food intolerances
- Works quickly to help improve digestion and stool quality
- Highly palatable nutrition that replenishes lost nutrients to support energy levels
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Sensitive dietetic pet food provides all the nutrition your dog needs and can be used long-term. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life. Dry and canned formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting