הזז להגדלת התמונה
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET
d/d Dog Food
Hypoallergenic - helps reduce food intolerances and supports skin health
צורך / מאפיין
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
#1 VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
387 kcal (370 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||57.4 %|
|Crude Fiber||3 %|
|Vitamin A||26680 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||181 ppm|
|Vitamin D||943 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||800 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.08 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||5.28 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 13 oz (370 g) cans|
|15 (6,8)||1 1/4|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/2|
|40 (18)||2 1/2|
|60 (27)||3 1/2|
|70 (32)||3 3/4|
|80 (36)||4 1/4|
|120 (54)||5 3/4|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives (duck 25%), vegetables, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, minerals. Protein source: Duck. Carbohydrate sources: Dried potato, potato starch.
There can be a variety of reasons for a dog's itchy skin condition, including sensitivities to food. The good news is, most pets with these skin conditions can benefit simply by eating the right food.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet d/d dietetic pet food specially formulated to support dogs with food sensitivities. In fact, d/d is clinically proven nutrition to help avoid adverse food reactions.
How it works:
- Limited ingredient nutrition with single animal protein
- Formulated without soy protein
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids
How it helps:
- Helps support digestion & stool quality
- Formulated to nourish and condition the skin with visible improvement
- Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier
Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Dog Food provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting