הזז להגדלת התמונה
Hill's VET ESSENTIALS GROWTH Medium Puppy Food with Chicken
#1 VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
3864 kcal/kg (386 kcal/100g)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||41.8|
|Vitamin C||132 ppm|
|Vitamin E||514 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.04|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.22|
|Vitamin A||10924 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||842 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
|Weeks||Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|1 - 4||5||120|
|5 - 6||5||150|
|7 - 9||5||185|
|Puppy Age (Months)||Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|4 - 9||5||150|
|10 - 12||5||120|
COMPOSITION: Maize, chicken (18%) and turkey meal (total poultry 28%), animal fat, digest, dried beet pulp, maize gluten meal, minerals, fish oil, flaxseed.
Advanced nutrition to help address the top 5 essential health needs of puppies, including immunity, vitality, oral health, skin & coat and digestion, with clinically proven benefits. Veterinary Exclusive.
How it helps:
Veterinary Exclusive. Complete nutrition that helps address the top 5 essential health needs of puppies from 4 weeks of age for healthy optimal growth and development. With clinically proven levels of DHA and antioxidants for cognitive development and immunity.
- Immunity: Clinically proven antioxidants with high levels of vitamin E for a healthy immune system
- Vitality: Precise balance of minerals and omega-3 fatty acids for healthy bone and joint development
- Oral Health: Precise balance of vitamins and minerals for healthy development of teeth
- Skin & Coat: High levels of omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and a luxurious coat
- Digestion: Designed to provide gentle, healthy digestion
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting