הזז להגדלת התמונה
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET
l/d Dog Food
Support for your dog's liver health
צורך / מאפיין
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
Puppy, Adult, Senior
#1 VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
4067 kcal/kg (407 kcal/100g)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||50.2 %|
|Crude Fiber||2.6 %|
|Vitamin A||30069 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||110 ppm|
|Vitamin D||773 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||652 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.91 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.1 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
Adult maintenance Mixed Feeding Guide
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - 370 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||2||+||58 g per 10 kgs|
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||93 per 10 kgs|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement. In case you are using Hill's measuring cup please refer to cup.hillspet.com.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
COMPOSITION: Cereals, oils and fats, vegetable protein extracts, eggs and egg derivatives, seeds, minerals, meat and animal derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin. Protein sources: Soybean meal, dried whole eggs, maize gluten meal.
The liver is your dog's largest internal organ with many functions, including metabolising and conversion of nutrients, the removal of toxic substances from the blood and the storage of vitamins and minerals. The liver has an amazing ability to repair and regenerate itself, and nutrition plays a vital role in this process.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet l/d, clinical nutrition to support liver health and help protect vital liver function
How it works:
- Controlled level of highly digestible protein
- Low copper to minimise accumulation in the liver
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps the liver tissue repair itself
- Helps avoid nutrient deficiencies & excesses related to liver issues
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet l/d Dry Dog Food is a dietetic pet food that provides all the nutrition a dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help a dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting