493.2 kcal (370g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||53.5|
|Vitamin A||49354 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||148 ppm|
|Vitamin D||1742 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||723 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||3.88|
|Total Omega-6 FA||2.56|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
|Body weight (kg)||Cans 370 g|
|2.5||1/3 - 1/2|
|5||2/3 - 1|
|10||1 - 1 1/2|
|20||1 3/4 - 2 1/2|
|30||2 1/2 - 3 1/3|
|40||3 - 4 1/4|
|50||3 1/2 - 5|
|60 +||3/40 per kg|
MIXED FEEDING GUIDE
|Body weight (kg)||Cans 370 g||Dry grams|
|60 +||2||7 per kg|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, milk and milk derivatives, seeds, oils and fats, derivatives of vegetable origin, eggs and egg derivatives, minerals, vegetable protein extracts.
Improving your dog's mobility is as easy as feeding the right nutrition. Being proactive about mobility issues early can avoid the need for more aggressive treatments. Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® helps your dog walk, run and jump more easily in just 21 days. Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs.
How it works:
- Therapeutic levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Enriched with glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- Controlled calories & added L-carnitine
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps preserve joint cartilage
- Helps maintain a healthy weight and avoid extra stress on joints
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting