הזז להגדלת התמונה
Hill's™ VetEssentials™ Puppy Large Breed Chicken
#1 VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
3642 kcal/kg (364 kcal/100g)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||42.9|
|Vitamin C||131 ppm|
|Vitamin E||871 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.11|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.15|
|Vitamin A||10253 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||790 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
|Puppy Age (Months)||Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|2 - 3||5||195|
|4 - 9||15||365|
|10 - 12||20||365|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Maize, poultry meat meal, animal fat, digest, maize gluten meal, dried beet pulp, cellulose, minerals, flaxseed, fish oil, vegetable oil.
Advanced nutrition to help address the top 5 essential health needs of large breed puppies, including immunity, vitality, skin & coat and digestion, with clinically proven benefits. Only available in Veterinary Clinics.
How it helps:
Veterinary Exclusive. Advanced nutrition for healthy optimal growth and development. High in clinically proven antioxidants and DHA for cognitive development and immunity.
- Immunity: Clinically proven antioxidants with high levels of vitamin E to support a healthy immune system
- Vitality: Precise balance of minerals and omega-3 fatty acids for healthy bone and joint development in large breed puppies
- Oral Health: Precise balance of vitamins and minerals for healthy development of teeth
- Skin & Coat: High levels of omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Digestion: Designed to provide gentle, healthy digestion
Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 75 years, Hill's has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest.
Each Hill's VET ESSENTIALS pet food is uniquely formulated to provide 5 essential health benefits for your pet and is available exclusively through your veterinarian. High quality nutrition, along with regular exercise and veterinary check-ups, maximizes your pet's potential for a happier, healthier future.
Made in Europe with global ingredients you can trust.
We manufacture our pet foods with highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Hill's VET ESSENTIALS you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year. Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's VET ESSENTIALS foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Hill's pet foods are available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Puppies up to 18 months old.
Not recommended for:
Adult dogs, Adult 7+ dogs, obese or obese-prone dogs.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting