314 kcal (370g ) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||51.5|
|Vitamin A||62518 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||110 ppm|
|Vitamin D||1122 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||750 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.10|
|Total Omega-6 FA||2.80|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
MIXED FEEDING GUIDE FOR ALL OTHER INDICATIONS
|MIXED FEEDING GUIDE FOR ALL OTHER INDICATIONS|
|Ideal Body Weight kg||Cans 370 g||Dry grams|
|50+||2||+||10 per kg|
MIXED FEEDING GUIDE FOR WEIGHT MAINTENANCE AFTER WEIGHT LOSS
|MIXED FEEDING GUIDE FOR WEIGHT MAINTENANCE AFTER WEIGHT LOSS|
|Ideal Body Weight kg||Can 370g||Dry grams|
|50 +||2||+||8 per kg|
Prescription Diet™ w/d™ Canine is a complete dietetic pet food for adult dogs for the regulation of glucose supply (diabetes mellitus) and regulation of lipid metabolism in cases of hyperlipidaemia. This dietetic pet food contains a low level of rapid glucose-releasing carbohydrate, low level of fat and high level of essential fatty acids.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- Cover & refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet® dry food, canned food, & treats
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, seeds, eggs and egg derivatives, minerals.Carbohydrate sources: Maize, barley.
GI / Weight / Glucose Management / Bladder Health
Hill's® Prescription Diet® w/d® Multi-Benefit contains an optimal blend of soluble and insoluble fiber and is clinically tested nutrition for conditions that respond to fiber including weight management, GI issues and glucose management. Hill's® Prescription Diet® w/d® Multi-Benefit is also formulated with balanced minerals and promotes a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
How it works:
- Therapeutic L-carnitine levels
- Optimal blend of soluble & insoluble fiber
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Appropriate fat and calories
- Helps manage blood glucose
How it helps:
- Formulated to help metabolize fat and maintain lean muscle
- Helps maintain healthy weight
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Balanced minerals for urinary health
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's® Prescription Diet® w/d® Multi-Benefit Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting