193 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||31.3|
|Vitamin C||176 ppm|
|Vitamin E||789 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.67|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.96|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
MIXED FEEDING GUIDE
|Body weight (kg)||Cans 156 g||Dry grams|
|7 +||1||6 per kg|
|Body weight (kg)||Cans 156 g|
|2||2/3 - 3/4|
|3||3/4 - 1 1/4|
|4||1 - 1 1/2|
|5||1 1/4 - 1 2/3|
|6||1 1/2 - 2|
|7 +||1/4 per kg|
Prescription Diet™ y/d™ Feline is a complete dietetic pet food for adult cats for reduction of iodine levels in feed in case of hyperthyroidism. This dietetic pet food contains restricted level of iodine.
Because iodine intake from other food sources -- treats, another cats food, etc. -- can compromise the effectiveness of low-iodine nutrition, its critical that you follow your veterinarians feeding instructions carefully and feed only y/d.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food & canned food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, oils and fats, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals.
Hill's® Prescription Diet® y/d® Feline is the safe, effective and easy way to manage thyroid health. Clinically proven to improve thyroid health in 3 weeks when fed as the sole source of nutrition.
How it works:
- Limited iodine
- Controlled phosphorus and low sodium
- High in taurine, L-carnitine & omega-3 fatty acids
- Promotes desirable urine pH
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Decreases T4 hormone production
- Supports kidney, heart & urinary health
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- Helps support a healthy body condition
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting