הזז להגדלת התמונה
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET
c/d Multicare Stew for Cats
Nutrition for a great reduction in common urinary signs
צורך / מאפיין
with Chicken & added Vegetables
#1 VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
69 kcal (82 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||33.2 %|
|Crude Fiber||0.7 %|
|Vitamin C||18 ppm|
|Vitamin E||732 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.83 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.59 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
Adult maintenance Mixed Feeding Guide
|Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - 82 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|7+||1||+||11 g per kg|
|Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - 2.9 oz (82 g) cans|
|7+||60 g per kg|
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 2.9 oz (82 g) cans|
|6 (2,7)||2 1/2|
|12 (5,4)||4 1/2|
|16 (7,3)||5 1/2|
Prescription Diet™ d/d™ Feline is a complete dietetic pet food for the reduction of feed material and nutrient intolerances and for support of skin function in cases of dermatosis and excessive loss of hair in cats. This dietetic pet food contains selected protein and carbohydrate sources and a high level of essential fatty acids.
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives (chicken 10%), vegetable protein extracts, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetables (1.2%), oils and fats, minerals. Urine alkalising substances : Potassium citrate (0.6 g/kg).
A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health. In fact, c/d Multicare is clinically proven nutrition to lower the recurrence rate of the most common urinary signs by 89%. This dry food is made with chicken and has an irresistible taste that your cat will love.
How it works:
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels* to reduce risk of stone formation
- Enriched with antioxidants & omega-3s from fish oil
- Controlled calcium & sodium & added potassium citrate
How it helps:
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (average 27 days)
- Reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Lifelong feeding provides benefits for cats with urinary signs
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stew for Cats with Chicken & added Vegetables is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition a cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help a cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting