הזז להגדלת התמונה
Hill's VET ESSENTIALS GROWTH Kitten Food with Chicken
#1 VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
4244 kcal/kg (424 kcal/100g)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||25.0|
|Vitamin C||124 ppm|
|Vitamin E||541 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.94|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.68|
|Vitamin A||11016 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||1070 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
|1-3 MONTHS||4-6 MONTHS||7-12 MONTHS|
|Actual Kitten Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams||Dry grams||Dry grams|
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
COMPOSITION: Chicken (30%) and turkey meal (total poultry 47%), maize, animal fat, dried beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, digest, flaxseed.
Advanced nutrition to help address the top 5 essential health needs of kittens, including immunity, strong teeth, urinary, digestion, and skin & coat, with clinically proven benefits. Only available at Veterinary Clinics.
How it helps:
Advanced nutrition for healthy growth and development with strong immunity. High in clinically proven antioxidants and DHA to help support brain development.
- Immunity: Clinically proven antioxidants with high levels of vitamin E to support a healthy immune system
- Digestion: Highly digestible proteins and a balance of fibres to support a healthy digestive tract
- Urinary: Helps maintain a healthy urinary tract through controlled mineral and pH levels
- Oral Health: Precise balance of vitamins and minerals for healthy development of teeth
- Skin & Coat: High levels of omega-6 fatty acids help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting