הזז להגדלת התמונה
Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Stew for Cats with Chicken & added Vegetables
#1 VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
67 kcal / 2.9 oz (82 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||33.1|
|Vitamin A||102984 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||170 ppm|
|Vitamin D||1281 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||740 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.29|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.33|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
MIXED FEEDING GUIDE
|MIXED FEEDING GUIDE|
|Body weight (kg)||Cans 82g||Dry grams|
|6 +||1||11 per kg|
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Gastrointestinal Biome Stew for Cats is a complete dietetic pet food for the reduction of acute intestinal absorptive disorders and for compensation for maldigestion in adult cats. This dietetic pet food has an increased level of electrolytes, highly digestible ingredients and low level of fat.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion for maximum 3 days.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period or follow your veterinarian's recommendation.
- Exclusively feed the recommended PRESCRIPTION DIET dry food and wet food.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetable protein extracts, cereals, vegetables, minerals, oils and fats, fruit, seeds.Highly digestible ingredients: Chicken, pork liver, rice starch, rice flour.
Your cat’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your cat has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your cat feel better with a food that revolutionises the approach to fibre-responsive digestive issues by putting gut microbiome health – the unique gut ecosystem of your pet - at the forefront of digestive care.
Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians formulated Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Gastrointestinal Biome nutrition with ActivBiome+, a breakthrough ingredient technology, to promote regular healthy stools and support digestive health.
This irresistible PRESCRIPTION DIET Stew makes it easier for you to bond with your pet with gently cooked, bite-sized chunks with chicken and added vegetables. Also available in delicious crunchy kibbles.
How it works:
- With breakthrough ActivBiome+ ingredient technology, a proprietary blend of active fibres clinically proven to nourish gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being
- High levels of Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA & EPA)
- Optimally balanced soluble and insoluble fibres
How it helps:
Uniquely formulated to:
- support beneficial gut microflora to help promote digestive health
- promote regular bowel movements
- help balance digestive function
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Gastrointestinal Biome Cat Food is a complete dietetic pet food that provides all the nutrition your adult cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our PRESCRIPTION DIET foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting